New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Monday, March 21, 2011

Office Organization: File Magazine Box



My paperwork was a mess!

I needed something!

I had a ton of Capri Sun boxes laying around (I heart boxes:)

When in need...use what you got!!!


This is what I got...a file folder holder

or

turn it upright and use it as a magazine holder





Supplies:
  • capri sun boxes (or another type of box)
  • measuring tape/ruler
  • pen
  • box cutter
  • tape
  • spray paint (optional)
1. Find a box.
I used a capri sun because I had a ton!
They were on sale:)
And...they are very sturdy!

2.  I measured 4 inches from the end
(of the closed side or just tape a side closed).
This is how I wanted my box shaped.
You can always alter this design to be what you want.

3.  I drew a line from the 4 inch mark to the other opposite end (on both sides).
Then I cut along the line (on both sides) and around the top and bottom of the box.

 4.  I taped the end of the box.


 Before & after.

Tada!

a File/Magazine Box




Here it is on my shelf:)

You can use it like this...natural cardboard...or
paint it black.

Take a look at the difference between the two.


Can you tell what color I chose to go with?


Cost for me...$1
(for spray paint)

Happy organizing!!!

mileka:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...