New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Friday, March 4, 2011

Give me a break!

Sometimes I go into a store and see something so WRONG, that I have to mutter the words "Give me a break!". Usually, those "somethings" are items for sale that are overpriced, hideous or just plain makes you say to yourself "If they can make $ off of that "stuff" just imagine what kind of $ I could make off the stuff I have!".


(keep in mind I'm using my camera phone so the pics kinda SUCK!)


Here are 3 recent things that I'd found. . .



Here's a Valentine's Topiary from Michaels. It doesn't look too bad in the pic but if you saw it in real life! (Dog City!) It was covered in glitter! It looked as though the Glitter Fairy threw up all over it!  And to make matters worse, IT WAS PRICED AT $10!!!! Give me a break!

On to item #2


REALLY MICHAELS?!? Like we couldn't just go outside and pick these up off the ground! I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to look up the price for it but the fact that someone would actually sell a bunch of STICKS! Give me a break!  (ok, ok, maybe these are for the city folk in the concrete jungle that don't have sticks laying around, I realize that. . . .but still, give me a break!)


And now item #3


This one was taken at Walmart. Ok, these could be pretty (if you took it apart and used just the flowers in an arrangment!). I'm talking bout the pink one, it has hope. But the blue one, UGH! No hope there. Oh, but this is the best part. . . .the price tag!



Yes, they dare to sell these for 20 smackeroos! C'mon, let's all say it in unison "GIVE ME A BREAK!"

I am laughing my butt off right now!
Brandi-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...