New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Monday, March 14, 2011

Helpful Hint: Why go to garage sales?

Why go to garage sales?

They have awesome deals!



Example:
Found these at Goodwill.  Cost?  $3.00 (ok, we've noticed that our local Goodwill prices are starting to climb...not too happy about that).  I started laughing because I found the exact same thing at a garage sale near my home for $1 for the pair (2 weeks prior).  I bought them...but haven't done anything with it...yet.

Did I get a good deal?

You bet ya!

Paid $1 instead of $3.


Happy garage sale-ing!

mileka:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...