New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Awesome Find: Faux Vinyl Wall Stickers

Wall Stickers

(Found it at the Dollar Store) whoop! whoop!

cost = $1


They have lots of different designs. 


Here are some of the ones that I bought...


This was one of my favorite...






Do you remember the faux vinyl project that I did?

 I added a wall sticker to it...oooo...so pretty.


I also moved a hutch that I had in the kitchen into the room to help take up some wall space.
I got this hutch on the side of the road...marked free. 
 I spray painted it with black spray paint. 
It took about 2 cans.

Total for this grouping $5

faux vinyl $2
wall sticker $1
Hutch - FREE
spray paint $2

Grand Total = $5

stay tuned to see what happens to the hutch:)

"stick" around...lol

mileka:)

2 comments:

  1. Really nice..
    _________________________________
    Custom Wall Stickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom wall sticker and decal products as peel & stick vinyl wall murals. Personalize your home or child's room with a name, monogram or phrase of your very own! flower wall graphics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...