New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sneak-a-Peek "The desk"

Here's a peek at an upcoming project of mine! THE DESK!


I got this cute little thang from one of my friends. (Thanks Olivia!)  Olivia is one of the friends that I let know early on that I am looking for any type of furniture, wood, etc.

Because she already knows that I am looking for these things, when she is getting rid of or chucking something, she checks with me to see if I would like it. If you want to know how to "acquire things", go to our shopping list page and learn how we get things for as free as can be!


k, back to the desk. The leg was not attached when I got it but it being the treasure that it was, that did not matter at all.


Here's a picture of the leg.

I cannot wait to refinish this desk. I think it'll look great in my guestroom!
So is this desk trash? (my husband would say so) Anyone else would think so. I say it is TREASURE! If you cannot see past her looks, stay tuned to see how I turn this piece of trash into treasure.

Brandi-Lee

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...