New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Awesome Finds: New Wooden Boards!

I was out and about yesterday delivering Valentine's goodies to friends when I had an awesome find! To the untrained eye it will look like trash but in my eyes, they are a dream! (to find out what I did with them, click here)


It was sticking out of someone's trash can on the curb, getting ready for the ride to the dump. I could not believe someone would even throw this stuff away!


I got 5 boards at 7 in X 3 1/2 feet long. There are sooo many things that could be done with these. They look practically new! The red paint is a minor matter, the boards will be sanded and painted anyway.


Another cool thing about them is they have these tongue and groove sides which helps them to "snap" together and allow for a flat surface kinda like wood flooring (in fact, I think it is wood flooring!) These boards could be used either separately or together. Fabulous!

Have you had a cool find lately? The random trash finds are my favorites! I will have so much fun with these. . .I hope you will come back to see what I've done with them!

One man's trash, is another man's (or woman's) treasure!

Brandi-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...