New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Awesome Finds: FREE Bar Stools

Found...FREE

Q:  Where?

A:  TRASH

I found these chairs in two different areas. 
Both were out on the sidewalk marked "FREE"...so I took them:)
Here is the kicker...ready to get kicked?  Both locations were no farther than1 road from my home!



 The center stool was a light colored oak. 
I painted it using the no prep spray paint method.


The two stools at the ends were found in good condition (just needed a good scrubbing). 
They were too tall for the height of the island so I cut them down.

1. Remove plastic bottoms on legs.
2. Using a hand saw, cut legs to size
3.  Replace plastic bottoms on legs.


3 free bar stools
(I had black spray paint left over from the kitchen table project)

mileka:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...