Trash Bag Chair Cushions
Here is what you need:
- staple gun
- chair cushion
- black trash bag
- plastic table cloth
Note: you need to remove the cushion from the chair.
There are screws underneath of the chair that need to be removed/loosened.
1. cut plastic table cloth to size (larger than the cushion with room to wrap)
2. Lay the black plastic bag on the clear plastic.
3. Put on the cusion upside down.
4. Staple the trash back to the bottom of the cushion (there was a wooden bottom) on the 4 straight edges in the center.
5. Work your way around the edges. Sinching and stapling as you go.
6. Repeat the steps...this time do the same with the clear plastic. (Note: you could do the trash bag and the clear plastic at the same time if you want to. I think that it is easier to do one layer at a time. I think that you can do a neater job).
7. Screw the cushion back into the chair from the bottom up.