New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Forgetful? Need reminding?

I've been crazy busy lately!

I got so busy that
I would put a load into the wash and forget it's there!

My max?

...3 times I had to wash the same load
because I forgot it in the washer and it didn't smell so great...
so I had to wash it again...and again...and again!
That same load must have sat in that washer for a week
by the time I finally got it into the dryer.  Yuck!

Usually I get the kids to help me do the wash...
but I just kept forgetting.

Not a problem anymore!


I started clipping a clothes pin on my shirt to remind me that I have clothes in the wash.

Totally works!

I stole the clothes pin off the clothes line in my girl's room.
They use these clips to hang up their art work.

Brandi did an awesome post on her version of it!

The great thing about it...you can use this to remind you about anything!
Yes, I'm wearing it as I post...I have a load I'm waiting on.

happy washing!


mileka:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...