New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Monday, April 4, 2011

I got CANned!...again!

I got CANned!...again!

I sooo loved my last CAN project that I did a repeat because I just CAN't get enough.

This time I got CANned in the kitchen.

Tada...

CAN you guess what kind of CAN I used?
(answer at the end of this post)


My kitchen "tool" drawer was full.
I've tried organizing it a few different ways but it still seemed crowded in there.

After my bathroom organize and store project...

it only made sense to do a re-do on my can project.


It's all black so...I heart it!

cost for me = FREE
(already had everything I needed)

answer = large pineapple juice can

Recipe...
Spiked Pineapple Juice

1 large can pineapple juice
1 (or more) can(s) lemon & lime soda pop (according to your taste)

mix and serve cold

Got a kid that doesn't like fruit/won't eat it.
They will drink this!...and ask for more!
Ya...it's got soda pop, but...you can't win them all:)

Chug-a-lug

mileka:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...