New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Friday, April 15, 2011

Did You Know?...Toothpaste Dispenser

Is your bathroom a mess?

Tooth paste all over the place?

Yes!

The kid bathroom WAS almost always a mess...

NOW...

it's a little cleaner.

Why?...

because we have a toothpaste dispenser.

Have you ever seen that info-mercial that advertises for a toothpaste dispenser?
You know the one I'm talking about.

That sucker costs $20...
(ok...they'll give you one free)...
 $10 each.

I wanted one.  The kids wanted one.
I didn't want to pay $10-$20 for one.

SO I MADE MY OWN!
Yes, it can be done!


my cost = FREE
(I already had everything I needed)


Supplies:
  • toothpaste
  • soap dispenser (empty and clean!)
  • water (distilled preferred)

  Use an empty and clean hand soap dispenser.
Squeeze in your toothpaste.

Dilute with a little water.  I read somewhere that regular tap water can have a high level of minerals which can make "stuff go bad" quicker than distilled water. 
So...I usually have a gallon of distilled water in my house.  $0.83 at my Walmart.

I wish I could give you an exact amount of water to add. 
I'm thinking that you are wishing the same thing.
Each toothpaste is a different consistency. 
You are going to have to figure it out...sorry!

(I added just enough to get it to be able to get it through the pump. 
It is still solid enough to sit in a little glob on the tooth brush).

It works just as good as the thicker version.

and...

the bathroom counter stays cleaner!!!

The kids love to use it and
I love it when the bathroom is clean (cleaner than it used to be).

It's a win-win!

mileka:)

happy brushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...