I've been looking for a way to store my make-up.
and... it's a no sew project:)
- empty cans (beware of sharp edges)
- Spray paint (I used some of my left over Krylon)
- Old unwanted t-shirt
- safety pin
I spray painted an empty can.
I used some of my left over Krylon spray paint.
1. Cut off the sleeve of a shirt
2. Cut off a small section from the sleeve (about 1/4 of an inch wide)
3. Stretch the small section to create a string & cut a slit in the hem of the sleeve
4. Attach the safety pin to the end of the t-shirt string and
thread it through the hole you cut in the hem of the sleeve.
Continue feeding it through the hem and bring it out at the other end.
Tie in a bow:)
It should look like this
5. Put the shirt on the open end of the can.
Adjust your bow tie if needed.
I repeated the process with a tuna can for smaller/shorter items.
(with no shirt embellishment)
Unfortunately...so can others:p
(I already had everything I needed)
happy face painting!