New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Friday, January 28, 2011

How To: Backward Wall Hanging


Here is the "how to" for the wall hanging as seen in...
"Take a Tour: The Kids Bathroom (wall hanging).

It is pretty simple and easy to do...
...if you don't mind hand painting.  Vinyl is always another option.
  1. choose your saying
  2. print it out on your computer
  3. flip your printout backward and trace it from the back ( I did it that way because I just needed to visually see the letters backward-I free hand painted the lettering to the look of the font wasn't all that important to me)
  4. paint wood background color
  5. measure and trace guide lines for painting
  6. paint your words
  7. hang & enjoy
p.s.
Don't forget...
this was FREE because I already had everything I needed.
mileka:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...