New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Friday, January 14, 2011

Doin my happy dance!

I went browsing over at Michaels, the dollar tree  and  the Home Depot yesterday and got a few good deals! Here's what I got at Michaels.


I got 9 recipe boxes (that's right, 9!) for 30 cents (that's right, 30 cents) each! They were pretty hideous so I also bought. . . .



Bum-bada-dum!  Scrapbook paper! (for decoupaging)


Here's a closeup of the scrapbook paper. Michaels were getting rid of certain designs to make room for new ones. I think they are pretty. . and with that kind of a price tag, they are looking even prettier! (take a peek at what I actually did with the paper and the box here)




I bought a 2 year planner too. . .cuz my busy life needs it!

ok, let's calculate the Michaels finds up. . . .hold on now, 
me and numbers don't get along too well. . .



2 yr daily planner=50 cents
9 recipe boxes @ 30 cents ea=$2.70
16 sheets scrapbook paper=$3.30
Grand Total: 6.50

 *singing "Oooh-uh! I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!" Imma doin my happy dance!


k, now that that's all over with. . . .I also went to the Dollar tree and bought. . . .



some wooden Coasters and a book on Home Decorating. I figured I could get some ideas from the book and I had an idea about what I was gonna do with the coasters. They are solid wood! You can do anything with wood! I'll keep you posted on what I actually did with the coasters.

Grand Total=$2.00

And last but certainly not least, here's what I got at the Home Depot!


It's one of those sample jars that people buy to see if they like the color, well I guess they didn't end up liking the color but I know who did. . . .ME! Mileka actually found this one for me, thanks Mileka! It's a creamy light tan color and Behr is an awesome brand of paint. It's a good amount of paint to do several small projects.

Behr Sample paint=50 cents!

BTW, here's an interesting little tidbit. while I was at Michaels, a lady in line in front of me bought a beautiful basket with the linen inside & the ties outside. . . .you know which one I'm talking bout! anyways, she got it for a penny! Can you believe that! Here's a pic of the type of basket she got:

Anywho. . . .

Not bad for a day of "browsing" huh?
I hope all your finds are just as awesome!

Brandi-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...