New Blog

.......................................................NEW BLOG...check us out.......................................................

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

FIRST TIME VISITOR?

Click on the page links below and learn how Knocking it Off can help you BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE at getting it for "AS FREE AS CAN BE."

Friday, January 14, 2011

Decoupaged Recipe Box

K, so remember all those recipe boxes and scrapbook paper I found at Michaels? Well I finally decided to decoupage one of the boxes*;p






Don't ask me why I decided to take my picture with the after on the left instead of the right! Mental!


Here's a view of the box with the lid open. Sorry, the lid on the apple box wouldn't stay open, I just about lost it and broke the box until I calmed down and decided that it was ok to take a pix of it semi-closed. As you can see on the finished box, I left the green part of the box because #1 it kinda matched, #2 it would've been too difficult to deco that part and #3 no one can see it when it's closed.

Recipe Box=30 cents
1 sheet of scrapbook paper=19 cents
Mod Podge (on hand)=FREE
Grand Total=about 50 cents!!

Not bad huh?    Brandi-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...